Thursday, December 8, 2011

Renew Permanent Resident card with name change?

My mother needs to renew her permanent resident card, it expires on Feb. of 2009, but she also remarried and her last name changed. she already changed her last name on her ID and everything else. If she fills out her I-90 application she has to check the reason for replacement. there's two options that apply to my mom:


"my name or other biographic information has changed since the card was issued." or


my present card has an expiration date and it is expiring."





should she check both options?


also will she get charged twice the amount because she is renewing and making a change?


Any answers would be greatly appreciated.|||Check both options, include a copy of her new certified Marriage Certificate, and pay only one fee.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment