Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can I put my Optus IPhone contract on hold?

I'm going away to the UK for 2 years and don't want to pay my $80 a month contract. Can I put it on hold indefinitely? If only for a certain amount of time, can I keep renewing the hold?|||Hey Aitch,





If you're still under an Optus mobile contract unfortunately we can't put your account on hold :(





Another option is to see if a friend or family member can take up the contract whilst your away, or downgrade your rate plan so you have less ongoing monthly costs (this might include an initial change of rate plan fee).





If you'd like a hand with this you can send me your details here 鈫?http://bit.ly/OPTUS and I'll be in touch!





Hope this helps :)





Cheers





Andy Radoslav


Optus Social Media Response Team

No comments:

Post a Comment