Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is renewing vows the dumbest act a couple can do ?

I would never have a second wedding day to renew vows. Whoever thought of this waste of time, money, and energy ? I cannot believe the number of couples that go through basically what amounts to a second wedding day. The dress, tuxedo, church ceremony, the expense and the stress of a vow renewal ? The only people that benefit are the businesses that cater to weddings. I would NEVER go through this circus for a second time.....!|||Franco i never understood this either ?


If you are still together


Why feel the need to do it again


The mere fact that you are a couple say,s it all ?


I said till death us do part 30 years ago


Why should i tell him again ?|||Well, I don't look at it from the financial perspective you do, but I think they are a bit silly.





It's not for everyone. Mostly couples do this type of thing after they have been through a horrendous time in their marriage and almost had a divorce but pulled through and are leading a much healthier marital life. It is a symbol of their success.





My husband actually wants to do one, but I am not comfortable with the idea, I think ti is too cheesy personally.|||hahahaha, You made me laugh. I see what you mean. I think it has more to do with the vows, not so much the big wedding scene, at least the re-news I've been to are very small and just very close friends and family, more like a anniversary party.|||I find it pointless...marriage isn't a cell phone contract that you renew every so often....it's valid forever....never expires...|||No, getting divorced and then renewing your vows is the dumbest act!|||no, there actually are dumber things. but it is probably cheaper than divorce|||People that are not broke like you may feel different!!!! I would never get married period!!!! but that's just me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment