Thursday, December 15, 2011

Which facial moisturizer works best for you that won't cause acne?

So far I purchase Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Regenerating Serum and it's doing a decent job softening my face. But sometimes I feel like I'm putting on lotion and not enough moisturizing my face before I start my day. I heard Olay is good product but I'm looking for products that are not pricey and still has the amount of excellent ingrediants that I can purchase at local drug store (Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc.) Any suggestions? Thanks!|||Try Clean%26amp;Clear morning burst moisturiser, even cos with SPF 15. Olay is really good and cheap also and protects you from the 7 signs of ageing!|||Cucumber - mashed or in juice form - can be applied to sensitive skin; unlike many other acne home remedies it doesn't dry your skin, on the contrary, it acts like a very gentle cleanser and moisturizer. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .|||Try the BODYSHOP products. They hv got moisturizers for almost all skin types. And the ingredients they use are safe - no mineral oil.|||I use Clinique Moisturizing GEL. It's not oily, so doesn't cause acne. I got it when it was on promo. (^^)|||CLEAN AND CLEAR MORNING BURST COLLECTION.


My fav. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment