Thursday, December 15, 2011

Im active military and need dl info?

Im stationed in florida and am a ca resident. My dl is expired and i remember reading something about active duty military didnt have to renew for a certain amount of time. Am i mistaken?|||http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/hdbk/ca_dl.ht鈥?/a>

Here is what the DMV in Cali says about it straight out of the DMV handbook along with a 1-800 number to call to get some kind of extension card. Also if you happen to be Navy and an Airdale check out the opnav 4790 it used to have a list of all of the states had military clauses concerning DL's. I don't remember what chapter though, QA should be able to help (I retired in 03 so I'm sure it has been revised a few more times I think we were up to the 4790.2h when I retired.)|||Yes you are mistaken.


Since you let your licence expore instead of renewing it before it expired you have to start all over again. Best bet it to get a new one in Fl.|||Yes. You need to renew your license. Write to your state's dmv. They usually allow you to renew through the mail, but it might be easier to get your license in fl

No comments:

Post a Comment