Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do i find my renewal code for norton anti virus?

My subscription is running out for norton anti virus and i need to renew it. I forgotten my e-mail address and password for my account and have no idea on how to get my code. I tried to re-install norton but it still comes up with the same amount of days left. Can someone help me please?!?!?!?!?|||You should be able to renew directly from your program. I have norton internet security, and it has now expired...but it kept reminding me to renew...and it will bring me straight to the site from my program. You probably have an alert on your program you can click on to get to it.|||There seems to be so many people forgetting login details, there must be some form of support on the Norton website.


Many people consider Norton ineffective and use Avast instead http://majorgeeks.com/Avast_Home_Edition鈥?/a>|||You need to go to your control panal and remove Norton, And then re in stall it

No comments:

Post a Comment