Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do you grow your hair long but fast?

i have medium length hair that is thick, frizzy %26amp; hard to handle. im looking to grow it long but in a quick amount of time. hopefully a little less than a month.


what type of products should i use? what types of treatments? anything else that will help?


i use:





ion- moisture solutions Miracle leave in conditioner.


infusium23 repair %26amp; renew leave in treatment.


pantene medium/thick intensive restoration treatment.|||Well firstly, I know this is obvious, but don't use heat on it! No straighteners, hair driers, curlers etc. If you don't like wearing your hair natural like that, then I highly recomend pantene straighten and smooth creme. I have thick, frizz hair too, and this stuff does magic for it. It gets rid of all those flyaways, plus doesn't leave that nasty producty feel. Also to get rid of frizz try using a shampoo and conditioner geared towards dry hair, even if you don't consider it dry. I like aussie stuff. Put the conditioner everywhere, not just ends!





Anyway I'm starting to ramble so back to long hair!


Everyone says your hair grows faster when you trim it every other month or so, but they're wrong! Your supposed to trim it to get rid of split ends, so your hair will be healthy. However its easier just to not get split ends in the first place. Sounds impossible but its not! I haven't vut my hair in seven months and I have hardly any. I use bed head ego boost split end mender and leave in conditioner. It works amazing. I just use it everytime I get out of the shower. Its a little pricy, but lasts a long time.


Try to use some split end product though. That way your hair will be healthy when its long!|||Mane n Tale conditioner and Dandruff shampoo works good. You can also try biotin. Its a vitamin that makes your hair grow faster. I haven't tried biotin yet, but I have tried the conditioner and shampoo and my hair grew 4 fingers in a month. The normal growth is 2 fingers (1/2 an inch)|||The best way I know of (though, the other answers are just as good) is to take prenatal vitamins daily and to massage your scalp with your fingers whenever possible.|||Well products want really help but in a heathy way for growing hair I heard you were supposed to eat a whole lot of vegetables and fruit and I know it sounds gross but it really did work for me !|||Do not wash it every day when you do its strips it of its nutrients..... hang upside down so blood goes to your head and increases blood circulation and growth.. don't brush when wet....don't use heat product( if you have to use heat protectors)....|||Use pantene products, massaging your scalp help stimulate blood flow in your head which helps hair growth, and one a day teen girls multivitamins help very good|||actually there's a show called dr.oz on channel 5 its says that sunlight,sardines or any fish and milk makes a person's hair grow long and fast too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment