Thursday, December 15, 2011

I just got an expired registration citation. Anyway to reduce/dismiss it?

I am from Vegas. I got pulled over for an expired registration (expired by 20 days) and was slapped with $400! My license and insurance were fine. This is my first offense. I'll renew my registration tomorrow. Really, I simply forgot, what with moving houses and registering for classes at the univ. Is there any way I can reduce or better, dismiss this crazy amount!! Thanks for your time.|||Sorry,There is no way they will dismiss it. This is one way the state and county make money. It was 100% your own fault. Live with your mistake and pay the fine. It's your responsibility as a driver to pay on time. There are MILLIONS of Americans that pay on time.|||Probably not since it was expired by 20 days. You can appear in court, show that you did renew although late, and see what the judge says of course.





But really, how many time did you look at the plate and not notice it was expired?

No comments:

Post a Comment