Thursday, December 15, 2011

Annual cost in US dollars for continuing education for Physical, Occupational Therapists, Athletic Trainers?

I am looking for links to determine the amount of US dollars spent annually on continuing education (annual education required to renew license) by the following groups of professionals:





1. Physical Therapists


2. Physical Therapist Assistants


3. Athletic Trainers


4. Occupational Therapists


5. Occupational Therapist Assistants|||i do not know if there is an actual cost. Some people just naturally go to more than others. Not all states have requirements. I spend about 2,000 a year. I know people who spend about 100. I try to go to 2-3 weekend courses a year. They are between 400-600 a weekend plus travel ect. My employer remiburses a small amount.|||it all depends, most places of employment for these professions get reimbursed for attending these continuing ed courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment