Thursday, December 8, 2011

What authority do I contact to report or press federal charges for forging a signature on government document?

I recently received a contract to renew my contract for my section 8 voucher for on of their Housing Authority Properties. It can clearly be seen on the document, that my signature was lifted from a contract I signed a few months ago, and placed on a new contract with an increased amount. The copy machine and white out spots can be seen clearly, and possibly submitted to an appropriate authority as forensic proof that my signature was fraudulently and illegally placed on the new contract.





Can someone please help me with the process?|||You need to file a complaint with the HUD Office of Inspector General





You can also contact the US Attorney's Office in your state and inform them what has occurred and then determine what course of action you can take to remedy the problem|||If true, it's fraud. Contact the police or your local District Attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment