Monday, December 12, 2011

Adverse Reaction To ReNew Life Herbal Cleanse, Angular Chelitis, or HSV?

A couple of weeks ago I started taking the Renew Life Organic Total Body Cleanse 3. About a week into it, I began to suffer extreme diarrhea. When I bought the product, the woman at the retailer told me to decrease the number of pills that I was taking if I were to suffer diarrhea and I did. About 10 days into the program, I began a breakout around my mouth similar to fever blisters and I stopped taking the product. I have never suffered cold sores or fever blisters and decided to do some research. After reading and looking at many pics, I noticed that the lesion in the extreme corner of my mouth was exactly like an angular cheilitis pic. I used a home remedy to treat what I perceived to be angular chelitis and everything seemed to be healing just find until I ate an enormous amount of trail mix yesterday and now I am showing new bumps around the same area of my mouth. I do not have unprotected sex. Could the extreme diarrhea cause malnutrition that could have led angular chelitis? Could HSV be spread by the hands meeting vaginal fluids, breasts, and the hands inadvertently being exposed to the mouth?|||Consults your doctor for advise, and if possible ask him/her to allow you for a lab test, and in so doing you will know the exact medication to go for.


Hope this help.


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment