Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do I get a book done in 3 weeks?

I need to read a book that is 75 chapter long and about 819 pages in 3 weeks. How do I get through a book like that, with the amount of time I have? I can't renew either. It's from the library I go to.|||Read as often as you can. I find that I zoom through books when reading at night. Though I don't get any sleep, I finish the book in record time, while still understanding everything that happened in the plot.





I did the math, and to finish the book in three weeks, you'd have to read 39 pages a day. Seems pretty doable, right?|||Read all the time.





Its not that hard to get it finished because you have three weeks!!





I could read that book in two days at most.|||Just read 39 pages a day and you should be able to get it done.|||Just read every chance you get. Take the book with you and pull it out when you're waiting in line or riding in the car.





Happy Reading!|||use sparknotes.com|||Read whenever you get the chance and whenever you feel like stopping make yourself read till the end of the chapter.|||That's so easy. I finished the last Harry Potter which was over 700 pages (I think... or 600 and something), in 16 hours the day I got it. You just need to actually put time into reading.|||I just read it, I could get it done in a week no problem.|||dude thats not hard... i read a 600 paged book in 2 days... just read read read... stop watching tv and wasting time on the computer... and when u get into the book; its almost impossible to put down





and i wouldnt use sparknotes until i finished the book... its just good for some summarizing touch ups...|||Ugh what a long book! I read atlas shrugged (1200 pages) and that was an adventure in itself. After 250 pages I couldn't even pick it up again, and then i realized a trick:





Read for at least an hour in a sitting, and stop when you get to a good part. Some people think that you should read until you can't read again, but that's torture. If you stop right at the part you can't wait to read. You seriously will be excited to read the next day for at least an hour.





Make sure you write down page numbers of the best scenes, because if you need to write an essay and quote from the book, you won't be able to find anything in 819 pages. Good Luck! And hey--it might be a great book. I even read Atlas Shrugged another time.|||It's pretty easy, actually. Just clear up your schedule and discipline yourself. No YA, no computer until you finish a certain amount. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment