Monday, December 12, 2011

Will Telus eventually make me renew my contract, or can I just keep going month to month?

So my 3 year contract with Telus ended in september 2008 and since then I have just been going month to month ( I never called them to cancel it so it just keeps going until I do). Now I hate telus but last year when I tried to get out of my contract they offered to lower my bills to $25 a month and still have the same services, so since that is a pretty good deal I am staying with them but I am just wondering if there is a maxium amount of time you can go month to month for until they tell you you have to renew the contract?|||Usually people use the "Threat to cancel" to lower their plan price.





It's the same line they call...


The line is called "Retentions"


It's used for cancelling, or the threat to cancel to lower your price plan.





Usually what you want to do is go to a new carrier, ask them to port your number over... and that you will cancel no matter what.





If you're experience crappy services from telus then try GSM





Fido or Rogers





Check their coverage maps first... maybe place you live only has telus/bell (same network)

No comments:

Post a Comment