Thursday, December 8, 2011

拢135.50 to renew TV licence - anyone else consider this a total rip-off?

拢135.50 to watch shite? I think this is scandalous. I don't see why we should have to pay this amount, or any amount come to think of it just to watch repeats of utter garbage. Anyone else feel like ripping their "TV receiving equipment" (as the letter states) out of the wall and hoying it straight out of the window in protest and utter disgust ??|||DONT BUY IT. BY THE TIME THEY CATCH YOU THE FINE IS CHEEPER. TRUST ME.I WAS 8 YEARS WITH OUT ONE THEN THEY FIND ME 拢100. BARGAIN. (i still dont have one)|||they screw everyone annually|||No.





Sky crap-o-vision for 拢540 a year? Now that IS a total rip-off!!|||I don't think i would throw my TV out of the window in disgust as it cost me a fortune, but i agree that the licence is way to expensive, i would rather they abolished it and made the BBC show adverts just like everyone else as it's very outdated considering how tv's changed since it was first introduced.|||Funnily enough the price keeps on rising. I have yet to understand where all the money goes and why the government would charge stupid amounts just so we could watch TV.|||i know bbc robbing bastards|||I agree.Bought mine for the first time ever.Made the mistake of


buying a new TV on my card.Payed quarterly they even take an


extra 拢5 to cover costs.The BBC is total rubbish.Not 1 decent


program to watch and the same old films.If it was pay per view


they would hardly have any viewers.|||Well cosidering we are only paying it for the BBC channels thet it is an utte rip off.|||its 2007 and we are still living in robin hood timestakeing money off the poor to give the rich people like if ya don't pay ya TV licence they will take ya to Court that's so wrong Robbin a***holes|||absobloodylutely!! :-)|||yes we at the bbc think it should be more|||I think paying for Television is a rip-off.





In the U.S., commercials pay for all our basic broadcasting.|||http://www.tvlicensing.biz/|||I think they should pay us to watch the crap they dish out. The BBC is run by politically correct left wing liberal bellringng, lental eating do-gooders. Who have their own agenda.|||tv is free where im at i just pay my cable bill for the extras|||I haven't watched tv for 7 years. Never missed it.|||Yes I think it is a total rip to watch a load of re-peats. I hardly have my tv on these days. I am thinking of getting rid of it and if I fancy watching anything just hire out a dvd, as I spend all my free time on the computer, because there is nothing on the tv to watch.|||considering I never watch BBC then yes. I never used to pay it! Do now cos I don't wanna get caught

No comments:

Post a Comment