Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is This Normal While Using Pro Activ?

i massaged a dime sized amount of the renewing cleanser on my face for about one min and a half and i got this tingly-numb sensation on my face after i washed it off....is this normal?|||Pro-active is crap... my daughter used it for about 2 years, and her acne never left her face. I finally took her to a dermotalogist, and we put her on Acutane. It works wonders in two month, and the acne never came back. Pro-active is for people with minor acne, or close to no acne I'd say. All others, don't waste your money and go see a Dermo. Health Insurance covers the cost for the doctor, but not for Pro-active. So don't waist time and money.|||YES THIS IS NORMAL THE FIRST FEW DAYS THAT U USE IT IT FEELS LIKE THAT BUT U DONT HAVE 2 LIEVE IT ON 4 A MIN OR MORE U CAN JUST WASH IT OFF RIGHT AWAY BUT YEAH ITS NORMAL!|||Yes it is normal and even with regular face exfoliator washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment