Thursday, December 15, 2011

I was denied unemployment benefits for the state of IL. How do appeal process work. I was fired 8-06?

I was fired 8-6-06. The job required valid driver lic and insurance.


My lic was revoked for parking tickets which enable me to get car insurance.I was required to use my own auto.I enter into a ayment


plan for the tickets .I moved and put in change of address but never received anything from the dmv regarding the revocation


I didnt realize about the lic because I was able to get my insurance for this year but when I got ready to renew with a diffrent company they notified my employer about about the license. The employer gave me 5 days to show valid insurance and license but with the amount of parking tickets I needed more time. Per unemployment I was aware of this policy and denied.|||Apply again and they might have a hearing. If that doesn't work, try to contact a Congressman or lawyer. But the best is PAY for your outstanding tickets and BEHAVE. Good luck!|||no problem come and live in the uk|||yo mack daddy go see mack donald

No comments:

Post a Comment