Thursday, December 8, 2011

What happens if I do not pass my road test before my learner's permit expires?

My learner's permit is about to expire in April and I have to take my road test in order to obtain my provisional license. My first question is, is there a certain amount of time in advance that I have to schedule my road test? Also, if I do not pass my road test by the time my permit expires, do I have take the driver's education class all over again? Or can I just get another learner's permit or renew my learner's?|||depends on the state. but in california, if you have your driver's permit and fail the behind the wheel test and then your permit expires, you'll need to retake the permit test again and try passing behind the wheel again without failing.. if you are 17 1/2 you have to wait 6 months til you're 18 to take the road test. if you are 18 with a permit i believe you do not need to wait. but just make sure you pass it on the first try of your road test and if not i believe you get 1 or 2 weeks to practice and then come back to try passing the road test again.

No comments:

Post a Comment