Monday, December 12, 2011

Bajaj allianz Fortune Plus size one renew or not?

In 2008 on request of my one friend i take this policy for tax saving F and saving purposes. the premeium amount is 15000/- and frequency is yearly . my last premium was due on 26 sep 2010 but can't submit due to personal problems . now i want to renew the policy is it possible i can renew the policy? is it good for me ? I am 35 year old ? is this policy give me mediclam cover also.





fortune Plus Size one?; the policy premium term is of 20 years.





Your policy is in ?Lapse? status and the premium due date is on 26-SEP-2010, your policy had 30 days of grace period.|||Dear Customer,





May we request you to send us your complete contact details, Policy No. and e-mail-id on help.support@bajajallianz.co.in OR customercare@bajajallianz.co.in.





Regards,


Bajaj Allianz

No comments:

Post a Comment