Thursday, December 15, 2011

Do I have to switch birth control pills?

I currently take Sprintec birth control pills. However I have to go get my yearly pap and get my prescription renewed, and since I no longer have medical insurance, I have decided based on my amount of money I am better off to go to Planned parenthood. I have never been there before and was wondering can I keep my Sprintec, or do they only use certain brands? Also do I get my pills at the clinic or at the pharmacy as I do now?|||A really good alternative to Planned parenthood is your local county health department. Often you can get your exams and pills free of charge. Either way, they keep their supply at their facility, so if they don't have your brand they will switch you to something compatible.|||i go to planned parenthood. and they have lots of different types of birth control to try from


And different forms to take it.


you should make an appointment and talk to them about it.


call them and they will give you all the information you need to get your birth control.

No comments:

Post a Comment