Monday, December 12, 2011

How to reduce a small amount of body fat in doors without a machine?

Im 14 years old 5'10" (1.778 m) and 160 pounds (72.7 kg) and I have a small amount of belly fat I want to reduce. I normally dont have weight problems, in fact this is the most amount of fat i ever had. About three months ago i had slightly toned 6 pack abs but when I switched school I couldnt go out for sports and its too cold outside to run and my YMCA membership expired and I dont have the money to renew it. I started eating more as well so I started gaining fat. I have a small amount that only jiggles a little when you force it to. I need some exercises I can do in doors in my house to trim off the fat. I already lift weights and recently changed my diet to healthier and less amounts of food. Is there any exercises I can do in my house to decrease my body fat fast without machines?|||run on the spot, push ups, sit ups, dance like no ones watching, basically just move around and its exercise.|||You should check this out this program that I use. It works very well for me and I lost 9 pounds in 4 weeks. You can find more info here link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment